A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence John Smith MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Smith practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Smith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Smith practices Family Medicine near Eagle River, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK.
See Eagle River Primary Care Doctors.