Psychiatrists

1205 Pacific Hwy
Unit 1206
San Diego, CA 92101
619-233-1616
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  patients daughter  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2013

Thank you for this info. I, checking it out. I know not to believe everything on the internet but it is making me question. dr. has never called me and I have medical power for decicions.

|  Jaffe is a TOTAL FRAUD  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2012

This so called psychiatrist signs 5150 holds which other people later fill out to place nursing home patients on legal holds when they no longer want to deal with them. Many times he has never even evaluated these patients, but his name is signed to a legal hold. PATHETIC.

|  Prescribes Drugs Haphazardly  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2011

Dr. Jaffe prescribes drugs for elderly patients without doing a thorough diagnosis or analysis before doing so.I would NOT recommend his services to Anyone who wants to be treated by an Honest, Caring Professional. Please seek out other, more reputable Doctors.

|  show details
Apr 14th, 2010

Dr. Jaffe worked with me during a long and dreary time in my life. I came to him with a profound depression,and he walked through those awful times with me. His insight,inspiration and caring are still part of me and always will be.

|  Jaffe is a fraud  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2009

He treats incompetent patients without advising health care representative and doesn't follow up. When I searched for his credentials I found he had his license revoked in New York for using drugs, falsifying prescriptions and manipulating patients into testifying for him. Yuk. Too bad he came to CA!

|  show details
Feb 19th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Lowrance Jaffe, a real great doctor. He has such a pure personality that catches you for years & years. He teaches so much that carries on with you wherever you go. He is such strength in our life that Freud would be proud of him. He is a fantastic pe

Read Full Review at yahoo.com