Dr. Lawrence Janowski MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7
  • 46 reviews

March 23rd, 2015
Very kind and caring physician. Excellent pain treatment options.

December 31st, 2014
Skilled and kind what more can you ask for?
If you are reading this then good work because you have truly found a wonderful place and doctor.  For me my face and skin is vital to my work. I am a Former Miss Teen Colorado and then Miss Teen Usa. And, since winning my title in 2007 I have been an actress and model in Los Angeles. Having healthy, even skin is crucial especially because the cameras are high def!!  Since I have begun my treatments with Dr. Janowski I have had truly had remarkable results. The doctor is very skilled and is one of the top doctors in the US for fillers! For preventative reasons, and with a practical hand Dr. Janowski performs botox and a little bit of filler in small areas around my face. Minimal amounts only to enhance and preserve.  Laurel is the skin care guru in the office and she has introduced me to a new skincare routine I do at home, as well as chemical peels. I had never had peels before and have sensitive skin, but she customized the treatments especially for my skin type and I have had great improvement in the tone, texture, fine lines and pore size of my skin.  The newest thing I have begun to incorporate into my routine is B12! Krystyna gives it to me and it's painless and quick and the benefits have been apparent. My energy improves, and if I feel like I'm getting sick, it helps get back to health.  The entire office is gorgeous and the products they stock are medical grade and innovative. Living in La and getting treatments in Colorado is actually worth it because of how reasonably priced everything is and frankly the more attentive the staff.  If you have skin issues, or just want to get a confidence boost, please go see Dr. Janowski. He will embrace the uniqueness of your own features and customize a plan that is natural and proactive.  I'm lucky I found this office and I recommend them to all my family and friends. I hope you find this helpful!

December 16th, 2013
Horrible Experience
I had a terrible experience with Dr Janowski. He talked me into procedures that I did not come to the office for and promised I would like them. I asked if I did not like the fillers he suggested could he reverse the effect. He said yes, I asked if he had done that before and he said yes in a few cases. I asked if he reversed the procedure did he refund the client's money and he stated a very firm yes. So I thought I would try the fillers. There was confusion over what areas he was going to do, I paid for a type of filler he recommended and then got into the procedure chair and he said he was out of it, so I chose a different filler, Juvederm. He then injected it under my eyes, my cheeks and my lips(which I did not know he was doing). The day following the procedure I had lumps under my eyes and my lips were purple and swollen. I had many folks inquire what happened to me. I called the office and there was no ofter hours number available, so I sent the office an email with photos of the horrible effect. I had to wait until Monday to get in the office and when I did see Dr Janowski, he denied saying that he would refund my money and yelled and me and walked out of his office. He returned and said he wanted to work it out and fix my result but that I would not be getting a penny of a refund. He injected a dissolving solution into the lumps under my eyes but two weeks later, they are not dissolved. I mentioned there was no result in my cheeks and he stated that he didn't do anything to my cheeks, I had to remind him of the $515 Juvederm he injected directly into my cheeks. He then remembered and stated that he could indeed see a result. I would not allow him to inject the dissolving solution into my lips because they were so swollen, blistered and painful. I am trying to dispute this with my credit card and have an email into Dr Janowski's office but have gotten no response. This is the most unprofessional experience I have ever had with a doctor. I was literally crying when I left his office. My lips are still lumpy and I may have to pay another doctor to correct his incompetence. Do not go to this doctor.

April 26th, 2013
My first visit to Sonata was a great experience. Liz was helpful via email before I made my appointment and I felt very comfortable from the moment I walked in. Dr Janowski explained all my options and the possible risks associated with the treatment I chose. I had 24 units of Botox around my eyes and am very happy with the results so far.

April 26th, 2013
Everyone was so friendly! The doctor answered all my questions and gave me great recommendations. I was nervous(as always for injections) but he made me feel comfortable and was very gentle. I am very pleased already with my results and can't wait to go back!

April 2nd, 2013
The customer service was top rate. I was greeted warmly even though I was nearly 10 minutes late. I received a phone call the day after my appointment to find out if I had any questions. I really appreciated that they didn't just forget about me once I walked out the door. They seemed to really be concerned with how I was doing after the procedure. The doctor knew exactly what was necessary, without overdoing it, and provided the services with perfect results. My results with Dr. Janowski are better than results I've received elsewhere.

April 1st, 2013
I am very pleased with the care and concern of everyone at Dr. Janoski's office. Liz has been wonderful following up on my progress and Jeanette has been more than supportive and patient listening to may questions and giving me the answers inmediately. Regrets? NONE! I would do this again in a heartbeat! I just cannot wait to be 100% healed and enjoy the new me (or maybe the old me but looking like new.... whatever!)

April 1st, 2013
My very first visit and I was NOT disappointed. Jeanette set the mood, from the moment I stepped into the office. Welcoming, interested, and made me feel at home instantly. Dr. J was efficient, knowledgeable and capable. While I will need follow-up visits, the results from my initial visit were amazing. I am in the midst of job hunting and need to look my best, for every interview. Looking forward to these future visits and engaging Dr. J. in deciding what would give me the most immediate results.

February 26th, 2013
I am absolutely thrilled with the results of my botox and juviderm treatment.

February 26th, 2013
The Juvederm injections were quick and with minimal pain. Only very slight bruising occurred over next few days. Results look good and will take the Dr's suggestion to do another vial for around the mouth.

February 25th, 2013
The treatment I receive is always top-notch. Everyone is always so friendly and service is quick.

February 25th, 2013