A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Johnson, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Blood Transfusion
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Johnson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Muskogee Regional Medical Center
- St John Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence R Johnson MD is a male Pathologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence R. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Johnson practices Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Hematology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Pathologists.