A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Johnson, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Blood Transfusion
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Johnson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Muskogee Regional Medical Center
- St John Medical Center, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 3 plans