A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Johnson, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Blood Transfusion
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Johnson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Muskogee Regional Medical Center
- St John Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Revel Johnson MD is a male Pathologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence R. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Johnson practices Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Hematology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Pathologists and Tulsa Hematologists.