The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence Jordan
Dr. Lawrence Jordan, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Plainsboro, NJ, with another office in New Brunswick, NJ. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Jordan is affiliated with University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro, University Medical Center At Princeton and Princeton Healthcare System. Dr. Jordan has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence Jordan has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...