A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Bennett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fairfield Memorial Hospital
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Kirk Bennett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence K. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Bennett has 24 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Bennett practices Family Medicine near Blythewood, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, SC and Irmo, SC.
See Blythewood Family Physicians.