A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Hill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Hill, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Hill has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence King Hill MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology, Internal Medicine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence K. Hill practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Hill has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Hill practices Urology, Internal Medicine, and Surgery near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Urologists, Greenville Internists, and Greenville Surgeons.