Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Too Many Expensive Tests show details Too Many Expensive Tests
by Anonymous Because he is still my Doctor on Mar 14th, 2016

He has an issue with ordering extensive unneeded tests. He stated that I had a brain tumor and ordered a MRI which I passed. The only reason he ordered it was my Hematocrit Level was slightly elevated. He then ordered a CT Scan on my abdomen because I had a microscopic blood level in my urine only once.

Would Not Recommend show details Would Not Recommend
Apr 6th, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Hill by my general practitioner. He had a terrible bedside manner and did not listen to me. He immediately went on autopilot telling me what the protocol was for the problem I was having. Of course this included several expensive tests for which I was to get no results until my follow up appointment a month later. He never found the cause of my problem and referred me to a general surgeon for another unrelated problem. I would not go back to him or go to anyone he recommended. I have no confidence in him. Thousands of dollars later, I am still without a diagnosis.

Feb 2nd, 2015

Didn't help me with my problem.

Dr Hill is great show details Dr Hill is great
Jul 4th, 2012

Very difficult surgery when he separated damaged intestine fom the bladder to perfection allowing other surgeons to remove diseased part of large intestine

Mar 28th, 2012

Dr. Hill is a very good doctor. He is very concerned with your comfort and well being.

Jul 28th, 2011

Dr. Hill did a fantastic job working with my son's sports injury. His office and staff were very caring and helpful.