Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Kanter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Kanter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kanter
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Kanter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Kanter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanter graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kanter has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center - Beaches
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence James Kanter MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Kanter practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Kanter has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Kanter practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Cardiologists.