A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Kanter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Kanter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kanter
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Kanter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanter graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kanter has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center - Beaches
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence James Kanter MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Kanter practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Kanter has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Kanter practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Cardiologists.