A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Kaplan, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Hodgkin Disease
- Infectious Disease
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
- UCSF Mt Zion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence David Kaplan MD is a male Oncologist , has 30 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence D. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Kaplan practices Medical Oncology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Oncologists.