Overall Review

December 28th, 2015
A wonderful Dr. and human being
I am a nurse and can tell u everything about Drs. that is shielded from u the patient , non caring , no bed side manner ect. Dr Katz literally saved my life and I could not say enough wonderful things about him . I trusted him with my life and will absolutely do the same for my family and friends by having Dr Katz as our family doctor. He also has a wonderful sense of humor and puts u at ease immediately and he explains things in an easy manner . His staff is absolutely wonderful as well , efficient and cheerful to all and always through my observations. I actually look forward to my visits with Dr Katz, this is a brilliant doctor with a caring soul and I always leave laughing at one of his funny send off comments . Use him and trust him with ur life, u will not b disappointed .

November 16th, 2015
Rude and Unprofessional Staff
I have been a patient of Dr. Katz's for years and I think he's great but his new office staff are a different story. It all started from trying to schedule an appointment; the person on the other end was rude and had no idea what he was doing as it took 20 minutes to book my appointment as an existing patient with no changes in insurance or personal information. The day of my appointment I signed in and after 15 minutes of waiting the front desk person asked to see my insurance card and then proceeded to tell me I had to pay my co-pay upfront and I had to explain to him that there are no co-pay's with my insurance, you would think he would know that. Instead of just apologizing he copped an attitude with me for his ignorance. Then they had me waiting in the waiting room for over an hour. When I asked how much longer it would be I got nothing but an attitude and when I said I couldn't wait any longer he found it amusing and then the other staff members started to laugh as well. The entire staff at the Woodbury office are extremely unprofessional, rude and not very bright. Unfortunately, as much as I like Dr. Katz this disgusting behavior from his office staff will make me look for another doctor.

July 14th, 2015
I have been using Dr. Katz for a few years now. Very knowledge and honest. Has a great sense of humor

July 8th, 2013
Great Doctor, would not trust anyone else with mine or my families care.Have been seeing Dr. Katz for over 20 years.

March 4th, 2010
Very jovial and his demeanor puts you at ease. We've been going to him for over a year and we are very happy with him. Highly recomend him.