A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Katzen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Katzen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Katzen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Katzen graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Katzen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence B Katzen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence B. Katzen practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Katzen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Katzen practices Ophthalmology near Boynton Beach, FL.
See Boynton Beach Ophthalmologists.