A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Kaufman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Kaufman, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaufman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence M Kaufman MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence M. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Kaufman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Kaufman practices Ophthalmology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington Heights, IL.
See Chicago Ophthalmologists.