A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Kaufman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaufman
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kaufman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Kaufman, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaufman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence M Kaufman MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence M. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Kaufman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Kaufman practices Ophthalmology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Ophthalmologists.