A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Kenney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Kenney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Kenney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenney graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Kenney has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Allen Kenney MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Kenney practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Kenney has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Kenney practices Internal Medicine near Brighton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Quincy, MA and North Easton, MA.
See Brighton Internists.