Dr. Lawrence Kerr Is this you?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 5th, 2012

Excellent plastic surgeon!

I had a roller skating accident while on vacation visiting family in Binghamton that caused a significant injury to my upper lip and surrounding area. The ER at Binghamton General Hosp. called Dr. Kerr and he came in to see me within 45 minutes. He stitched up my lip without causing me ANY pain or discomfort. I was SO afraid of having a permanent and plainly visible scar! But, after 10 days, I can see that the scar will hardly be noticeable! I cannot thank Dr. Kerr enough for the excellent care he gave, and the obvious skill he has in plastic surgery!

February 2nd, 2012

Dr Kerr was very calm and made me feel that way. He took his time and treated me as if I were his only patient....He gave me all the time I needed for questions.

January 14th, 2016

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.