A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Kerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Kerson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Kerson, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kerson has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence A Kerson MD is a male Neurologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Kerson practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Kerson has 7 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Kerson practices Neurology near Blue Bell, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Flourtown, PA.
See Blue Bell Neurologists.