Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence Kerzner
Dr. Lawrence Kerzner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with another office in Minneapolis, MN. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease. Dr. Kerzner is affiliated with St Joseph's Hospital, United Hospital and Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence Kerzner has the following 3 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Dr. Lawrence Kerzner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Stephen Weisberg
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Minneapolis, MN 0.43 mi49
Dr. Jeffrey Mandel
Minneapolis, MN 0.47 mi32
Dr. Laurel Wright
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Minneapolis, MN 1.01 mi27