A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Kerzner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Kerzner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Kerzner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerzner graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Kerzner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- Hennepin County Med Ctr, Minneapolis, Mn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Jay Kerzner MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Kerzner practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Kerzner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Kerzner practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Infectious Disease near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists, Minneapolis Geriatric Doctors, and Minneapolis Infectious Disease Doctors.