A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Kerzner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Kerzner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerzner
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kerzner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Kerzner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerzner graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Kerzner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- Hennepin County Med Ctr, Minneapolis, Mn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Jay Kerzner MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Kerzner practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Kerzner has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Kerzner practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Geriatric Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists, Minneapolis Infectious Disease Doctors, and Minneapolis Geriatric Doctors.