Dr. Lawrence Kessel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Kessel?

November 17th, 2015

The Real Deal

Dr. Kessel has been my doctor on and off for several years (the 'off' times were due to work assignments out of state). I visit him yearly for a checkup and as needed, but I also had two difficult medical issues during this time, both landed me in the hospital. One was particularly scary. I always liked the way Dr. Kessel spoke to me. He gives it to you straight. He is direct, open, and speaks clearly in terms anyone can understand. But I never appreciated it more than when I was in the hospital waiting for what I was sure was going to be a horrible diagnosis. It wasn't :-) But during that time of uncertainty, he was by my side - he visited and called often. speaking frankly as always and preparing me to consider worse case, but with encouragement and strength. His caring was never more obvious. The best thing about him; when he doesn't know or is unsure what might be wrong with you, he doesn't pretend he does - he gets help and practices appropriate carefulness. And not just because he's afraid of being sued but because it's the right thing to do for the people in his care. He's the real deal! But if you don't want to hear the truth, don't go to him.

October 8th, 2015

Great Doctor and Staff

Doctor Kessel is an excellent doctor and very thorough in his diagnosis. The office staff our caring and take the time to help you with a question or

May 13th, 2014

A TOTAL JERK

Inappropriate in about every way possible. makes inappropriate and incorrect diagnoses about psychiatry, dermatology...oh, and my favorite remark was...."You work at ABC company, my daughter knows a big deal there...what's your boss's name? UGH....what a JERK........a legend in his own mind.

July 8th, 2011

He's the Best

February 10th, 2011

superb geriatric specialist

I was referred by my primary physician to have my parents evaluated by a geriatric specialist. He was extremely thorough and very patient with them.His approach was one of dignity and respect. My parent's quality of life has improved significantly since Dr. Kessel has gotten involved.

January 11th, 2011

does not know how to keep his mouth shut. he tells my mom that i am fat. that is why i am mot his patient. he is very abusive towards overweight patients

February 17th, 2010

Dr Kessel and his team have been great. I had hip surgery and they stopped by the hospital to check on me every day.

January 23rd, 2009

Very caring doctor

Dr. Kessel is a warm and gentle man who obviously enjoys taking care of the elderly as well as listening to their stories. He has been a blessing for my elderly parents.

October 7th, 2017