A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Kessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Kessler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Kessler, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kessler graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Kessler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Eastern Long Island Hospital
- Brunswick Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Jay Kessler DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Kessler practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Kessler has 10 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Kessler practices Emergency Medicine near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Roslyn Heights, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Flushing Emergency Physicians.