A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Ketch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Ketch, Director, Craniofacial Program is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Ketch, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Ketch graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Ketch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- The Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Levant Ketch MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence L. Ketch practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Ketch has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Ketch practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Plastic Surgeons and Aurora Surgeons.