A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Kirk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Kirk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Kirk, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirk graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Dr. Kirk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
- Monroe County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Franklin Kirk MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence F. Kirk practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Kirk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Kirk practices Family Medicine near Byron, GA.
See Byron Family Physicians.