A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Kirschner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Kirschner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Kirschner, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adrenal Cortex Cancer
- Cushing Syndrome
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirschner graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kirschner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Kirschner MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Kirschner practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Kirschner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Kirschner practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Endocrinologists.