A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Kirschner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Kirschner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirschner
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kirschner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Kirschner, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adrenal Cortex Cancer
- Cushing Syndrome
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirschner graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kirschner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence S Kirschner MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence S. Kirschner practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Kirschner has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Kirschner practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Endocrinologists.