A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Klein is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Klein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Klein MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Klein practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Klein practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Westbury, NY.
See Westbury Internists and Westbury Cardiologists.