A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Kline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Kline is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kline
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kline Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Kline, DO, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kline graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kline has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Adam Kline DO and FACC is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Kline practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Kline has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Kline practices Cardiovascular Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.