A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Kline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Kline is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kline
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Kline Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Kline, DO, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kline graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kline has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Adam Kline DO and FACC is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Kline practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Kline has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Kline practices Cardiovascular Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.