A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Koegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Koegel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Koegel, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Koegel graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Koegel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- St Anns Hospital Of Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Koegel MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Koegel practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Koegel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Koegel practices Otolaryngology near Westerville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Westerville Otolaryngologists.