A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Konst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Konst is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Konst graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Konst has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Konst accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Konst practice?
Dr. Lawrence Konst practices Neurology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Utica, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Neurologists.