A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Konst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Konst is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Konst graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Konst has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Konst DO is a male Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Konst practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Konst has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Konst practices Neurology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Utica, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Neurologists.