A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Korn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Korn, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Korn, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Korn graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Korn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Marshall Korn MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence M. Korn practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Korn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Korn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Station, NY.
See Great Neck Obstetricians & Gynecologists.