Plastic Surgeon
200 Glades Rd
Ste.1-A
Boca Raton, FL 33432
(561) 416-1272
Locations and availability (1)

by Sallie on Apr 9th, 2014

I am fortunate to have found a plastic surgeon who is professional , skilled and personable . I was very happy with the breast surgery results needed after breast cancer treatment. The nurses and staff were warm supportive and available for questions-and as a nurse I feel I made the right choice for this specialized care and would recommend Dr Korpeck to others.

Oct 29th, 2013

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Lawrence Korpeck. I had a eye Blepharoplasty and Lipo preformed. I had no bruising or pain! I'm thrilled with my results. I would definitely recommend this doctor. Thanks again

Oct 5th, 2013

I am so happy I went to Dr. Korpeck. I had a bad breast implant removal from another surgeon and it left one breast extremely different than the other. I was embarrassed to undress in front of myself. After talking to several surgeons, Dr Korpeck's approach to fixing it was the most plausible. He did such an amazing job, that even he can't believe how great they came out. I am so happy with him and his staff. The office staff couldn't be more friendly and accommodating. Dr. Korpeck made me feel good about myself again.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Sally Rose on Feb 19th, 2013

Dr. Korpeck is the best. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is seeking cosmetic surgery.

|  So Glad I Went to Dr. Korpeck!  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2012

I am so pleased with my Mommy Makeover! Tummy tuck and breast implants at the same time. I was nervous about getting a new belly button but I am really happy with my new one!! I didn't have a waist but Dr. Korpeck reshaped me. I really wasn't in as much pain as I expected. I needed someone to be with be for 2-3 days once I came home. But after that I was fine on my own. His office staff is all friendly and upbeat. Really happy with my results! It was the best decision I ever made. Dr. Korpeck definitely did an amazing job on me!! Young Ajello

|  Wonderful Experiece Both Times!!  |  show details
Sep 25th, 2012

I recently had my Tummy Tuck procedure with Dr. Korpeck. This was my second procedure with him, he did my breast augmentation on 2008. As with my breast augmention and reduction, the experience was wonderful. Dr. Korpeck is a true professional who really cares about the final results. His staff is wonderful and become like family. I highly reccommend having any procedures done with Dr. Korpeck.

|  AMAZING  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2012

I would like to say what a wonderful Dr. and staff. I recently had a breast augmentation 2 months ago and I spent 1 year looking for the best doctor and when I went to Dr.Korpeck office felt so welcoming and the staff made me feel so comfortable I knew this was the Dr. for me. I have to say 2 months post opp I look and feel amazing I would recommend this Dr. to anyone hes simply incredible!!

|  Best in Boca!  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2012

I had my breasts done with Dr. Korpeck recently. Just a standard breast augmentation with silicone gel implants. He exceeded my expectations! They are beaurtiful! He was even able to even out my nipples which pointed outward previously. My incisons are small (less than 5 cm)and barely noticeable! VERY HAPPY!!!!

|  The Best  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2012

warm welcome, best staff, greatest surgeon there is. Exceeded my expectations.

Dec 19th, 2011

I had gone to over 6 different consultations and felt most at home with Dr. Korpeck. I was very nervous but felt very at ease at this office. It is a scary decision to do work on your face and I took my time to find the best doctor for me. Dr.Korpeck spent a lot of time and even showed me what he could do for me on a computer using an image they took of me at my appointment. His staff became like a family and went above and beyond at every appointment. I look better than I could have ever dreamed! I urge anyone looking to do surgery to go see them, you will not be disappointed.

|  Highly Recommend Dr. Korpeck  |  show details
Feb 5th, 2011

I had a wondferful experience with Dr. Korpeck and his staff. Dr. Korpeck was extremely thorough and spent much time answering all of my questions. He made me feel at ease. I had my breast augmentation recently and could not be happier!

Dec 23rd, 2010

I had some work done by Korpeck and I do not have any complaints. I would have most likely gone back to him again as well as recommended friends. The issue was the staff, well one person in particular. Her name is Jennifer; she is the one man sales team. Once I encountered her it was non-stop honey and sweetie in almost a childlike voice. It was as if I was a child having my tooth removed for the first time, it was beyond embarrassing and insulting. This strange behavior continued on and on until I committed to the surgery and she had my credit card in hand. Once I paid, made the surgery date, and had the surgeryNow It was a coin toss getting her to take my calls, or call me back. When I did get a hold of her, an attitude had developed, and I have become nothing more to her then an annoyance. Also, the childlike voice along with the honey and sweetie has quickly disappeared. Silly on her part as I would have become a returning client, but never again.

|  Excellent experience with Dr. Korpeck  |  show details
by Mrs. B on May 6th, 2009

I went to see Dr. Korpeck to talk about a facelift. I had gone to see 2 other local surgeons and felt pushed to add on other procedures by both, Dr. korpeck was extremely thorough and did not push. This was a huge decision for me it is my face! I am now 4 months post surgery and look better than I could have imagined! I look natural and recieve compliments almost daily. I highly recommend Dr. Korpeck and his wonderful staff to anyone interested in surgery.

|  Bad professional, unethical, only cares about the $$$$$$  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2008

Ladies and gentleman, i do not recommend this so called plastic surgeon to anyone.He is unethical,bad physical...his all talk.NO GOOD,NO GOOD AT ALL

|  Very Satisfied  |  show details
Oct 15th, 2008

I've seen Dr. Korpeck for 3 surgical procedures. I was very satisfied with the results each time. His staff was always very friendly and courteous (especially Daisy). I am complimented on the cosmetic work he did on me all the time.

|  Care Much?  |  show details
Sep 30th, 2008

They were all smile and my best friend when I was coming in to consult but once my procedure was over the office could have cared less @ how I was, let alone who I was. His prices were on the high side of other in So. Fla.