Overall Review

July 22nd, 2015
10 year old augmentation
I had my augmentation done with Dr. Korpeck about 10 years ago and my breasts still look great. Considering removing the saline and getting the gummy bear and having hm do them again.

April 9th, 2014
I am fortunate to have found a plastic surgeon who is professional , skilled and personable . I was very happy with the breast surgery results needed after breast cancer treatment. The nurses and staff were warm supportive and available for questions-and as a nurse I feel I made the right choice for this specialized care and would recommend Dr Korpeck to others.

October 29th, 2013
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Lawrence Korpeck. I had a eye Blepharoplasty and Lipo preformed. I had no bruising or pain! I'm thrilled with my results. I would definitely recommend this doctor. Thanks again

October 5th, 2013
I am so happy I went to Dr. Korpeck. I had a bad breast implant removal from another surgeon and it left one breast extremely different than the other. I was embarrassed to undress in front of myself. After talking to several surgeons, Dr Korpeck's approach to fixing it was the most plausible. He did such an amazing job, that even he can't believe how great they came out. I am so happy with him and his staff. The office staff couldn't be more friendly and accommodating. Dr. Korpeck made me feel good about myself again.

February 19th, 2013
Patient
Dr. Korpeck is the best. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is seeking cosmetic surgery.

September 25th, 2012
Wonderful Experiece Both Times!!
I recently had my Tummy Tuck procedure with Dr. Korpeck. This was my second procedure with him, he did my breast augmentation on 2008. As with my breast augmention and reduction, the experience was wonderful. Dr. Korpeck is a true professional who really cares about the final results. His staff is wonderful and become like family. I highly reccommend having any procedures done with Dr. Korpeck.

July 26th, 2012
AMAZING
I would like to say what a wonderful Dr. and staff. I recently had a breast augmentation 2 months ago and I spent 1 year looking for the best doctor and when I went to Dr.Korpeck office felt so welcoming and the staff made me feel so comfortable I knew this was the Dr. for me. I have to say 2 months post opp I look and feel amazing I would recommend this Dr. to anyone hes simply incredible!!

March 7th, 2012
Best in Boca!
I had my breasts done with Dr. Korpeck recently. Just a standard breast augmentation with silicone gel implants. He exceeded my expectations! They are beaurtiful! He was even able to even out my nipples which pointed outward previously. My incisons are small (less than 5 cm)and barely noticeable! VERY HAPPY!!!!

January 20th, 2012
The Best
warm welcome, best staff, greatest surgeon there is. Exceeded my expectations.

December 19th, 2011
I had gone to over 6 different consultations and felt most at home with Dr. Korpeck. I was very nervous but felt very at ease at this office. It is a scary decision to do work on your face and I took my time to find the best doctor for me. Dr.Korpeck spent a lot of time and even showed me what he could do for me on a computer using an image they took of me at my appointment. His staff became like a family and went above and beyond at every appointment. I look better than I could have ever dreamed! I urge anyone looking to do surgery to go see them, you will not be disappointed.

February 5th, 2011
Highly Recommend Dr. Korpeck
I had a wondferful experience with Dr. Korpeck and his staff. Dr. Korpeck was extremely thorough and spent much time answering all of my questions. He made me feel at ease. I had my breast augmentation recently and could not be happier!

December 23rd, 2010
I had some work done by Korpeck and I do not have any complaints. I would have most likely gone back to him again as well as recommended friends. The issue was the staff, well one person in particular. Her name is Jennifer; she is the one man sales team. Once I encountered her it was non-stop honey and sweetie in almost a childlike voice. It was as if I was a child having my tooth removed for the first time, it was beyond embarrassing and insulting. This strange behavior continued on and on until I committed to the surgery and she had my credit card in hand. Once I paid, made the surgery date, and had the surgeryNow It was a coin toss getting her to take my calls, or call me back. When I did get a hold of her, an attitude had developed, and I have become nothing more to her then an annoyance. Also, the childlike voice along with the honey and sweetie has quickly disappeared. Silly on her part as I would have become a returning client, but never again.