A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Kosinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Kosinski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kosinski
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kosinski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Kosinski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kosinski graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kosinski has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Kosinski MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Kosinski practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Kosinski has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Kosinski practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Elgin, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Algonquin, IL and Barrington, IL.
See Elgin Internists and Elgin Gastroenterologists.