A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Kowal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Kowal, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kowal graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Kowal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Edward Kowal MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence E. Kowal practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Kowal has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Kowal practices Diagnostic Radiology near Page, AZ.
See Page Radiologists.