A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Kowal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Kowal is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kowal
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kowal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Kowal, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kowal graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Kowal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Edward Kowal MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence E. Kowal practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Kowal has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Kowal practices Diagnostic Radiology near Page, AZ.
See Page Radiologists.