A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Kramer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Kramer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Kramer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence David Kramer MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence D. Kramer practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Kramer has 13 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Kramer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Kew Gardens, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Jamaica Obstetricians & Gynecologists.