Surgeons

111 N Wabash Ave
Ste 1709
Chicago, IL 60602
847-480-2650
Locations and availability (3)

|  Grateful  |  show details
by Staci A on May 12th, 2014

I was not a patient of Dr. Krause, but I accompanied my friend to her appointment 4 months ago with Dr. Krause after she was diagnosed with breast cancer. She had a consult with a different doctor a few days prior, which left her feeling doubtful and anxious. Her consult with Dr. Krause was the complete opposite. His demeanor was calm and humble, his explanations were clear and logical, and his attitude was practical yet compassionate and optimistic. We left that consult with a clear plan of action and a practical sense of control. I am a physician, and this consult inspired me to become a better physician. My friend has since had a successful lumpectomy and she is on the road to recovery.

|  The Best Surgon Dr. Lawrence M Krause  |  show details
by Katherine Keith on Jan 18th, 2014

Dr. Krause was my Dr. back in 1996 at Michael Reese Hospital,,,He was the Greatest, he save my life. Dr M. Telfer recommeded him as my Surgon. Dr. Krause was kind, smart, caring, and he has a sprit of calmness that I adored giving the fact that I only had a 20% chance to servive my surgery.Before going to sleep Dr. Krause said to me you are going to be just fine! He was right! Today I'm doing just fine! Dr. Krause saved my Life....I live in Cape Coral Fl. and very happy to have mat Dr. Lawrence Krause because he's awsome! Thank You Dr. Krause for saving my life. God Bless and keep up your amazing work of saving lives...Kathy Keith 239-471-8813