A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Kuhns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Kuhns, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Developmental Bone Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Tracheal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuhns graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Kuhns has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Robert Kuhns MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence R. Kuhns practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Kuhns has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Kuhns practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.