A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Kuhns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuhns
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Kuhns Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Kuhns, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Developmental Bone Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Tracheal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuhns graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Kuhns has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Robert Kuhns MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence R. Kuhns practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Kuhns has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Kuhns practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.