Lawrence F Kulish MD Patient Reviews

June 22nd, 2015
Saw him for the first time today and was very impressed. He listened intently, asked additional questions and was caring, concerned and reassuring.

December 24th, 2013
Great Doctor, can't say enough about Dr. Kulish and his staff.
I've been with Dr. Kulish for about 5 years now. Have never had a problem getting same day treatment. His staff has always been very courteous and personable. Dr. Kulish is extremely down to earth and a pleasure to talk to. I've always felt my health issues and concerns were addressed with concern and respect. I have absolutely no complaints about this office. Best practice I have ever dealt with. I highly recommend them.

July 31st, 2013
I saw him as a pt in dawsonville office and had a horrific experience was vomiting and he said I had gastritis I would be fine next day I was in hospital in Gainesville with partial bowel obstruction

June 2nd, 2013
Terrible dr. Terrible temper! Do not go to this dr.i have went several times and I must say all those good reviews must have been posted by himself!! He is in it for the money and that is all!

October 10th, 2012
ALL DOCTORS SHOULD LEARN FROM HIM!
I have been going to Dr. Kulish since we moved to Dawsonville around 2007 - 2008. I have been through quite a few medical issues along the way (MERSA, Blood Pressure, and this year back problems). Dr. Kulish has always took the time needed during my visit to listen to my every concern. On a few occasions he has spent up to 45 min in the room with me (unheard of anywhere else). You would have a very hard time finding another doctor that will be as concerened with your problems, and spend the time necessary to work through them together, as he does. I have since moved about 45 minutes from Dawsonville, but gladly still make the trip whenever I have an appointment.

March 20th, 2012
Excellent Physician
I have been a patient of Dr. Kulish since moving to Dawsonville in 2008. Without a doubt, he is absolutely the most caring and friendly doctor I have ever had. I have recommended several friends to his practice and they all have the same high opinion of Larry and his staff. If you are new to the Dawsonville area and don't have a physician, make sure to call this doctor first! You won't be sorry.

January 30th, 2012
excellent care and diagnosis
The office staff is very courteous, the wait time has always been minimal, and the diagnosis is always correct. Every member in my family has had similar experiences as well, therefore we will continue to keep him as our family doctor and will certainly recommend him to others seeking a family practice doctor.

April 13th, 2011
Horrible Office and Doctor
We went to see another Dr. because Dr. Kulish was closed so Dr. Kulish sends us a nasty letter by certified mail dismissing us as patients. I tried to contact his office and his wife/office manager would not return my call. I went by the office and calmly explained why my husband who had to have emergency surgery went to see another doctor and I was called a liar and was treated VERY rudely.
Doctor's Response

Inaccurate. Not dismissed because he went to another doctor when my office was closed. The letter was not "nasty", no one was called a liar, or treated rudely. There was no "emergency surgery". Patient called my office on a Tuesday afternoon asking for stronger pain medication than what he received from another doctor. I was told he went to an Urgent Care because his problem occurred on a Saturday and I was closed. That happens. Pt told needed to come to office and could be seen that same afternoon. Pt declined, wanted something called to pharmacy. Was told stronger med could not be "called in" and again offered appt that afternoon, again declined. Actually patient went to see a new primary care doctor on a Tuesday, not a Saturday, and went back to same doctor on the following Tuesday. Both visits occurred when my office was open. Never contacted my office about his issue before the 2 appt.s with the other doctor. It was apparent that pt had established with a new doctor in town, which is entirely his right to do. Only contact with my office was when he was displeased with prescription he received from new doctor. I did send a letter acknowledging that he had changed primary care doctors with instructions on how to request records transfer. Patient rates my office in terms of wait time to see the doctor, ease of scheduling appointment etc. but never actually came in to office so uncertain what they are basing their ratings on. .