Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence Kurlandsky
Dr. Lawrence Kurlandsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fulton, NY, with other offices in Oneida, NY and Syracuse, NY (and 6 other locations). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Pulmonology, Allergy and Immunology and Pediatrics. Dr. Kurlandsky is affiliated with SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital, Suny Upstate Medical Center and Suny Health Science Acute Care. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence Kurlandsky has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.