A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Kurlandsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Kurlandsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Kurlandsky, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurlandsky graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kurlandsky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- University Hospital Hsc Syracuse
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Edward Kurlandsky MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence E. Kurlandsky practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Kurlandsky has 9 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Kurlandsky practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Pulmonology near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Watertown, NY and Sidney, NY.
See Syracuse Allergists, Syracuse Pediatricians, and Syracuse Pediatric Specialists.