A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Kurlandsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Kurlandsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurlandsky
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kurlandsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Kurlandsky, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurlandsky graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kurlandsky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- University Hospital Hsc Syracuse
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Edward Kurlandsky MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence E. Kurlandsky practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Kurlandsky has 9 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Kurlandsky practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Pulmonology near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Watertown, NY and Sidney, NY.
See Syracuse Allergists, Syracuse Pediatricians, and Syracuse Pediatric Specialists.