3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Doctor didn't perform agreed upon proceedure requirng 2nd surgery. show details Doctor didn't perform agreed upon proceedure requirng 2nd surgery.
Aug 10th, 2015

Had neck surgury by this doctor. Doctor was supposed to repair 4 levels. He only did 3., Oops. This required anther surgury to fix what he forgot. Neither he or his office would every talk to me or the referring physician. Not recommended.

Don't believe the hype show details Don't believe the hype
Apr 6th, 2015

Called med assistant 4 times before I got a response. Terrible.

lumbar back surgery show details lumbar back surgery
May 29th, 2014

I went to this so called doctor for lumbar back surgery he was very inconsiderate of me and my time I felt that he was just out for $$$$ I seen him leave to take his kids off to school and when he came to see me in the hospital after surgery he was there with is kids. Over all I give him a BIG FAT FFF.

Nov 29th, 2012

I would never refer anyone to this man. I went to see him for intermittent numbness and weakness in my arms after my neck popped. He told me it was not from my neck and I did not need surgery and sent me out the door. Dr. Kurz diagnostic skills are remedial at best. Thank goodness I found a new doctor with superior diagnostic skills since Dr. Kurz failed to diagnose that I had a herniated disc at C2/C3 pressing on my spinal cord!

Oct 22nd, 2012

Dr. Kurz has performed 2 back surgeries on me. After the first one, I was so pleased with him & the way he took care of all of my needs, that when I needed my second back surgery, he was the only doctor I would even consider to do the surgery.

His head is in the game show details His head is in the game
Sep 28th, 2012

Dr. Kurz saved my spine and neck, and I am eternally grateful. I've heard people think his extreme focus is "impersonal." ON THE CONTRARY: He is incredibly focused on healing you, achieving the best outcome and being precise. He is kind and professional. If you need spinal surgery, he's the doc.

An amazing surgeon show details An amazing surgeon
Jun 2nd, 2012

Would recommend to family and friends etc.

distraught patient show details distraught patient
Apr 7th, 2011

I would never recommend ANYONE to Dr. Kurz. He spent MAYBE 5 minutes in the office with me. Dr. Kurz told me I was fine to go back to work after a semi truck accident when my wrists were still visibly swollen and my neck was barely flexible (I'm a hairdresser). He was unwelcoming and the first thing he did was make fun of my hair! I have never met a more rude and unfavorable professional in my life.

Sep 2nd, 2010

Not only have I have had back surgery performed by Dr. Kurz and he did a fantastic job - no further complications - but I know five other individuals that had surgery by him or his partners in the practice all of whom had very positive experiences and results!

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Sandie MacKay-Brissette on Aug 16th, 2010

I liked this man. He was quick and concise. Will see him tomorrow for follow up. God's Blessing...