A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Herbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Herbert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Herbert, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herbert graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Herbert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
- Stillwater Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Leslie Herbert MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence L. Herbert practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Herbert has 8 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Herbert practices Diagnostic Radiology near Billings, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, MT and Livingston, MT.
See Billings Radiologists.