A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Labbate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Labbate is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Labbate
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Labbate Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Labbate, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Brain Injuries
- Combat Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Panic Disorder
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Psychotic Disorders
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Psychological)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Labbate graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Labbate has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- St Vincent Rehabilitation Hospital In Part Healthsouth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Labbate MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Labbate practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Labbate has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Labbate practices Psychiatry near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC.
See Little Rock Psychiatrists.