A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Labbate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Labbate, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Brain Injuries
- Combat Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Panic Disorder
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Psychotic Disorders
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Psychological)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Labbate graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Labbate has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Central Arkansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Labbate MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Labbate practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Labbate has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Labbate practices Psychiatry near North Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See North Little Rock Psychiatrists.