A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Labbate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Labbate, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Brain Injuries
- Combat Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Panic Disorder
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Psychotic Disorders
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Psychological)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Labbate graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Labbate has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Central Arkansas Hospital
- St Vincent Rehabilitation Hospital In Part Healthsouth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Labbate accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Labbate practice?
Dr. Lawrence Labbate practices Psychiatry near North Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See North Little Rock Psychiatrists.