A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Lackey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Lackey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lackey graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Lackey has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Lackey MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Lackey practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Lackey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Lackey practices Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Southfield Internists.