Dr. Lawrence Lacy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 8th, 2016
An Incredibly Negative Experience
Though he may be well-intentioned, he is insanely unprofessional. My first visit was average. Though I was not completely satisfied I decided to give him another chance. My second visit was disastrous. After experiencing a traumatic r a p e he insinuated that I was at least partially to blame and that if I had not been gravitating towards "risky behavior" then my incident wouldn't have occurred. He blamed the incident on a family history of binge drinking (ie one relative who is an alcoholic) and said that instead of being drugged by the bartender (which what happened) I must of gotten incredibly intoxicated after my one drink. As if this wasn't enough, he then interrupted me while I was recounting my experience so that he could talk about the NOLA Aquarium and how much he loves it. Apparently he adores the penguins because "they all have unique personalities." He also would think aloud about my possible diagnosis and by the end of the session had to back track and assure me that I wasn't actually bipolar like he previously said, among other unnerving potential diagnoses. To think that there are others who have been through similarly traumatic events and been treated the same way infuriates me. This man needs to be put out of business. He is an archaic victim-blamer.

June 16th, 2011
Losing Dr. Roger Lacy
He is a caring,very intelligent,busy-but he would always stop, if just for a moment, if you needed him. He saved my life and I don't know where he is.I need you Dr.Lacy.He could always make me laugh. That's something I seldom do any more.I feel so lost.I need to find Dr.Roger Lacy.I have suicidal ideations. I'm so sad. Where are you Dr. Lacy?