A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Lafond is Good. Dr. Lafond has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lafond graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lafond has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lafond accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 23 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Lafond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence H. Lafond practice?
Dr. Lawrence Lafond practices Family Medicine near Brighton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saline, MI.
See Brighton Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Larry Lafond, Dr. Loren Lafond, Dr. Lorenzo Lafond, Dr. Laurence Lafond