A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Lafond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Lafond is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lafond graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Lafond has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Howard Lafond DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence H. Lafond practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Lafond has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Lafond practices Family Medicine near Brighton, MI.
See Brighton Primary Care Doctors.