A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Lalonde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Lalonde is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lalonde
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Lalonde, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lalonde graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lalonde has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Lee Lalonde MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence L. Lalonde practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Lalonde has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Lalonde practices Family Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Family Physicians.