A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Lampson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Lampson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Lampson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lampson graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lampson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Bertram Lampson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence B. Lampson practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Lampson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Lampson practices Emergency Medicine near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Venice, FL.
See Bradenton Emergency Physicians.