Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence Lampton
Dr. Lawrence Lampton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbia, MO. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine and Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Lampton is affiliated with Boone Hospital Center and MU Women's & Children's Hospital. Dr. Lampton has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence Lampton has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Lawrence Lampton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, MO.
Dr. Carlos Figueroa Castro
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Columbia, MO 0.13 mi15
Dr. Chris Martin
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Columbia, MO 0.15 mi30
Dr. Mohammad Jarbou
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Columbia, MO 0.15 mi11