Dr. Lawrence Lampton MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 24th, 2017
Very satisfied
After dealing with breathing troubles for years, my daughter finally made me an appointment with Dr. Lampton. It only took a couple of weeks where as the other places were scheduling months out. Dr. Lampton took his time evaluating my breathing, and then followed up with me a few months later, making sure his medication would work for me. I have been seeing Dr. Lampton regularly now for 2 years, and even though I see him as a Pulmonologist for my breathing, he also addresses any other concerns I have. I can call and get a same day appointment so when I'm sick, Dr. Lampton takes good care of me. I don't cringe when going to the doctor anymore.

December 28th, 2016
Best Doctor Around
Dr. Lampton really knows his stuff! I am grateful to find him, but wish I met him sooner. Staff was really nice, and worked around my schedule. I was late for my first appointment due to weather, and they were still kind, and worked with me. Dr. Lampton makes you feel comfortable to talk about all medical problems, not just trying to get you out of his office to see someone else. I love that.

June 15th, 2016
A wonderful doctor who actually spends time with you instead of rushing you out ASAP. Highly recommend.

June 15th, 2016
Very recommended

September 24th, 2015
Dr. Lampton is very knowledgeable, and helpful when diagnosing my asthma. I felt like Dr. Lampton cared about me, and my situation and wanted to help. Staff was friendly. I recommend Dr. Lampton to anyone with breathing problems, or just needs a primary doctor!

September 3rd, 2015
WONDERFULL
I made an appointment with another allergy doctor and got no where. Dr. Lampton's office scheduled me an appointment within 3 DAYS of my call, and he spent a lot of time in the room with me explaining his diagnosis. I have never felt so comfortable with a doctor, I recommend him all the time!

May 13th, 2015
Very Knowledgable!!! Great Doctor, glad I was refered by a friend!!

July 15th, 2013
Allergy help
I had a severe allergic reaction to something I was unaware of. Dr. Lampton isolated the allergen and treated it promptly and effectively.

April 30th, 2013
Recommend
Dr. Lampton was great!!!! He not only helped my control of allergies, but has helped with my other problems. Due to this, I changed my primary to him, this way I only see one doctor and not several. I thank this man also because I refered my family members, and he actually saved one them. Excellent doctor who takes his time to treat and explain without throwing a bunch of meds at you!!!

October 16th, 2012
Amazing Doctor

January 31st, 2012
Probably will not return
I found this doctor's bedside manner to be condescending, skeptical, and almost rude. He questioned my medical history, almost acting as if he did not believe me. He did spend time explaining his diagnosis. I felt very uncomfortable and almost stupid. The only good parts of the visit the fact that he actually spent time explaining his diagnosis and he did not throw a bunch of medicane at hte problem. I agree with his treat dont hide approach to taking care of the problem. He could benefit from customer service training.

August 29th, 2016