A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Langan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Langan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Langan, MD, DO is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Langan graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Langan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Langan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 7 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans