A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Lankford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Lankford is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lankford
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Lankford, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lankford graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Lankford has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Lankford MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Lankford practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Lankford has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Lankford practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.