A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Larabee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Larabee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larabee
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Larabee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Larabee, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Larabee graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Larabee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Larabee MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Larabee practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Larabee has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Larabee practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ahoskie, NC.
See Ahoskie Surgeons.