A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Larabee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Larabee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Larabee, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Larabee graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Larabee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Larabee MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Larabee practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Larabee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Larabee practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ahoskie, NC.
See Ahoskie Surgeons.