The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence Larson
Dr. Lawrence Larson, DO, FAAP is a Doctor primarily located in Tacoma, WA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology and Pediatric Allergy. Dr. Larson is affiliated with St Francis Hospital, St Joseph Medical Center and Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center. Dr. Larson has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence Larson has the following 5 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
- Pediatric Allergy
A pediatric allergist and immunologist knows the immune system in and out and specializes in how your child’s immune system fights infections and outside invaders. Of course, this includes autoimmune diseases, asthma and pneumonia, but they...
Dr. Lawrence Larson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tacoma, WA.
Dr. Paul Schneider
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Tacoma, WA 0.01 mi43
Dr. Christopher Cuevas
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Tacoma, WA 0.01 mi
Dr. John Rowlands
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Tacoma, WA 0.01 mi41