Dr. Lawrence Lavine Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Lavine?

Posted on September 15th, 2016

Dr. Lavine is one of the most caring doctors I've ever met. He goes above and beyond to find the cause rather than just treat the symptom. He is dedicated to the needs of his patients. He will always fit you in when he knows you need to be seen quickly, even if it means he needs to stay later in the evening or work on his day off. He will go the extra mile to talk to your other doctors to work as a team for treatment. I have watched people that walk in to his office in pain, walk out with smiles and ease. When you wait with others in the waiting room, you hear the gratitude of all his patients. Dr. Lavine would tell me to take it easy only body. I would tell him, "but I have you to always put me back together." If you're on the fence about going to him, know that he is one of the best in the U.S. and known internationally for his work. It is worth it. He is remarkable!

Posted on September 5th, 2013

Great Doctor, carefully explained what he was doing. Felt wonderful afterwards.

disappointment

Posted on July 30th, 2013

I spent a long time with the office person before I went through great pains to get a referral. I was told that they do have patients with my insurance. My physician worked very hard to get the insurance referral on my behalf. When I obtained the referral and Called Dr. Lavine's office again the office then told me they do not accept my insurance. I can submit it and pay the difference. Even though the office person had every opportunity to tell me this during an extensive conversation about insurance, she chose not to. There is no excuse for something like this. When I called the office to express my concerns she gave me a very insincere apology. This was a lot of work and I feel like it was a snaky deal.

Posted on January 19th, 2013

He always fixes what is wrong in my body

Noel

Posted on March 21st, 2012

This guy is incredible. It is so great to actually see a Doctor who gets results. His knowledge is impressive but what is amazing is the level of ski ...

Quack, quack says the doc

Posted on May 6th, 2010

I went to Dr. Lavine with some serious problems that he made much worse. He was arrogent and condescending when I tried to ask him questions about th ...

Can you say, Quak, Quak?

Posted on October 24th, 2009

On his website, this doctor prides himself on his communication training, but he is incredibly bad at communicating. At my first appointment, I was taken into a back room of his office and given a glass ball to hold. I was given no explanation of what this glass ball was supposed to do. The assistent turned on an electric current that was supposed to travel through this glass ball, and then she left the room for 1 hour. During that hour, I tried to take my hand away from the ball and got a big electric shock; I was prisoner of this glass ball and could not put it down. After 1 hour of holding this ball, I went into the "treatment" room where the doctor berated me based on my responses to his health history form on the perceived causes of illness via talking to his assistent and not directly to me. He then gave me "treatment" which consisted of using a vibrating massager on the top of my head and then my neck. He told me that I would be "worse" then would get better. After treatment, I was seeing double and was about 20 times worse. I asked Lavine for literature on the treatments he had performed on me but he said he had no literature for "lay" people. I find that statement incredibly patronizing and condescending. No legitimate practioner would deny a patient knowledge into a treatment. I sincerely doubt that he had ANY peer reviewed articles supporting his "therapy". My symptoms were about 20 times worse for 2 weeks after the appt, and I finally had to go to an emergency room due to the symptoms I was having. Insurance denied about 50% of his charges (which I had to pay out of pocket, no small investment) because there was no proven beneift of the "therapy" he administored. This guy is a quack, and has rotten communication skills.

Posted on February 8th, 2017